Monday, September 10, 2012

Life changes

Crazy how suddenly life changes. Our God works that way. A week ago one phone call changed ours. A year in the waiting and a year of God orchestrating all the details of this journey. We are beyond grateful and praising Him with our whole hearts. We have been trudging in this economy. Putting our faith in Jesus knowing His plan is perfect and if that's true then we are in the place where He wants us. A year ago my husband lost his job. And since that day God has been proving over and over that He is enough. My faith is unshakable. My children's faith is unshakeable. My marriage is rock solid anchored in Jesus. I'm so grateful to have stepped into His blessings and out of the desert for a season. More to come. Love to all and grace is enough.
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I am so very happy to read this! I've been praying that our Lord would lead you & your family out into a level place.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete