Monday, January 14, 2013

I wake up to Joyce Meyer on the tv and a cloud over the day. What is wrong with me? Why can't I get it right? Why do I let the enemy talk lies in my head and I believe him? Could be the dishes in the sink or the mounds of unfinished laundry or that I wake the kids up too late to pray with them before school; I just just plain don't have it together. The electric bill barely got pd and it was two months worth. There's a couple of dollars left in my wallet that has to last for a week and my medicine alone costs 11$ a day. How can I face a day like this and just remember to breathe. I practice giving thanks for this messiness and I praise Him to show I trust Him and I count blessings or I would crawl in a hole or not come out. For we serve a good God and all He gives is good. Lam 3;21 is my hope for today and tomorrow. His mercies are new every morning. And I want to enjoy these moments. The thing about moments is they fly by whether you waste them or embrace them. I will never have this day again. My children will not always be under my roof. I want to have the abundant joy filled life and whatever it takes I'm willing to do. Simply seek Him with all my heart and I will find Him. I will give Him my all and He is enough to satisfy. He won't leave us or forsake us and His plan is to prosper us and give us His riches. I surrender all and it is well are my songs today and I get to dwell in His house forever. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I've been off the grid more than usual... Just wanted to stop by and tell you I love you. And I prayed for you & the family this morning.

    ReplyDelete