Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Girls with swords. Choose to be .....

I've felt like I've had a target on my back for a while now. And in my opinion it wasn't a good thing. I had it all wrong and I blamed the wrong source. I blamed God. The Lover of my soul. My Creator. My Beloved. It's not that way today. I'm a target but its because I'm a threat to the enemy, the father of lies. It all makes sense now and I've allowed satan to have some victories in my life. He succeeded in getting me off course. Sometimes I still allow him to get me off course. Like when I'm ungrateful for what God gives or the life He's provided. I'm not useful that way. I'm exactly where the enemy wants me. But what if I choose to be a hero? A victor in this battle for my life? After all The Bible says there's a battle for my life but the battle is not mine. It's Gods! I'm His creation. He loved me before He created the world. I'm a royal daughter of the King.

As a woman in this world I will be and have been attacked from every angle. My marriage. My children. Our finances. Oh how we have struggled and I've handled it so wrong. Instead of claiming what's mine, standing in agreement with my God I allowed myself to doubt. To be defeated. I sunk into a hole or pit and became of no use. Never again. I will always have my sword ready. I will see these attacks for what they are. Not on my past but on my future. To mess me up. But His word arms me with all I need. And I will never be alone. My Prince of Heaven will always love me and stand with me. I'm not settling for normal. I'm a Christian made for great things. So I'm resting in Him and staying armed. Helmet head and all.

The choice is black and white. No grey area. You either jump in to His army or the enemy will get a toehold. And he won't stop until he's really messed your life up. Tomorrow I will talk more about this battle and dig into some CS Lewis. Until them sharpen up your swords and stay alert. I'm praying for you all!
In Him
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment