Sunday, March 10, 2013

When God blows you away!

I've been full of doubt. How can I be when He's with me and promises to always take care of me. Oh ye of little faith. He has mercy and proves Himself. I receive a gift today. Provision to keep the lights on and communications to the outside world. I believed He could. I praised Him ahead of time and thanked Him for taking care of us. Then a peace fell over and I knew He would I just didn't know how. I'm amazed and humbled and in awe. I'm ready to spread the word of His amazing love. I have a story and I'm bursting. I cannot keep this to myself. It's too good right? Our Creator loves us. He sings over us and showers us with grace and mercy. His artwork wakes us and lulls us to sleep. Blessed be the Name of The Lord.

If you're in a place of needing a miracle, claim it and praise Him for it. Ask boldly. We have not because we ask not. May you feel His love and SEE His handiwork s and thank Him for what will be. I'm praying for you dear friend! God bless you.
In Him
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I'm stopping by to say 'hello' from the Soli Deo Gloria small group.I read your post about God's provision and rejoice with you in His faithfulness!

    ReplyDelete