Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Faith of a child

We are getting ready for school. She is telling me what she has to take care of. I mention a shirt. Every Friday they are to wear a blue shirt that bears the name of their school. They will get a reward, a paper sand dollar to spend at a really fun school store. Back to the point of the post. The conversation goes something like this;" mommy, i need to remember my book, my binder, my...(I interrupt) "your blue shirt" she says with her child faith, "mommy, you'll take care of that. you always make sure I wear the right thing" I think of my God. I think of how I dont trust Him sometimes. It should be first nature. My daughter didnt even consider the thought that I would ever forget to put the blue shirt on her. Not for a minute. I learn from this. My God never forgets my blue shirt either. No matter what my blue shirt is, whether it is finances, health, food, shelter. I need to remember that I am His child. He will always take care of me. He will always be available. I trust Him today with a childlike trust. I will have a child like faith. I know I am taken care of. Forgive me when I fall short. Im so grateful to learn from these little people that God gave to me. Faith, I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment