Saturday, September 17, 2011

til death do us part, part 2

so as I was saying about the soapoperas, I was addicted. As a mid life housewife, my life had become a life that I wouldve never dreamed when I was little. When asked what i wanted to be when i grew up, I can honestly say it was never this..." I want to be an addict. I really want to have 4 children, start taking prescription pain killers, wreck my marraige, lose our home, move in with my parents and somewhere in there I hope to go to two rehabs only to fail at it, disappoint all who k now me, and worst of all feel separated from my God, nope that wasnt my dream. it was my reality. Until I hit my knees one sunday morning in my bathroom and surrendered. Im free. No longer an addict, im witness for Him. I am here to tell other strugglers that are trudging that it can be don e. My husband stuck with me for the kids at first but Im so grateful that he did. I stuck by him in the loss of jobs and financial hardships, by the grace of God, by Grace we are together, til death do us part. give grace to someone today

No comments:

Post a Comment