Saturday, September 17, 2011

So I hate to overblog today but i feel like the posts before this need to be tied together, ,my point of the blogs need clarity. I started those posts about my marraige and soaps to say that reality isnt the husband living every secong thinking about his lovely wife a nd what he can do to make her happy or him telling her how pretty she is. and as much as we moms may love this concept, stephano isnt sending us to our own island. Marraige is messy, its beautiful, its hard but with God in the front you can make it your own good soap opera without all the sinning that goes along with being in the soaps. We know it isnt real. But sin is real, its real in our lives and marraiges. BUT GOD. He is full of grace and forgives our sins as we repent. As i pray tonight to be a better wife, I will pray to be a better follower and witness. Im grateful to still be his and HIS. Be Blessed! kim

No comments:

Post a Comment