Saturday, September 17, 2011

Til Death Do Us Part , part 1

Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? do you promise to stay with hime during the hard and the awesome, the drought and famine and the fruitful times? Or is the idea of marraige this unreaistic picture of a soap opera stars aka Bo and Hope? Mine was the latter. I hate to admit this but as a college student and young to mid age housewife, I was addicted to soaps. "Hi, my name is Kim. Its been 3 years since I last watched ALL MY CHILDREN or ONE LIFE TO LIVE OR my favorite,,,,GENERAL HOSPITAL'. Now let me justify the sin for a minute. In college, everyone was doing it and i had to fit in right? I admit i took it a bit overboard when i would actually skip class to watch Days Of Our Lives.(that was the one i loved then). Then it became something to occupy my tired brain with while folding cloth burp rags and little pink onezies, and my favorite excuse is this,my sister would come over to my home or me to hers, we would make pasta salad and sandwiches and let the girls play while we watched, that is until my niece made my parents dance around the room kissing before they went to bed. 2 be cont

No comments:

Post a Comment