Wednesday, May 2, 2012

If faith can move mountains

Today my faith was tested. Hour by hour minute by minute ! My precious mom better known as mama was admitted to the hospital. She's really ill and I'm really afraid of losing her. What we thought was simple became complicated in a matter of seconds. The chest X-ray ruined it all. Her bloodworm was another story. White count really low and now there's a bone marrow biopsy scheduled for tomorrow. Another day of nervous stomach and questions maybe answered and my life is changed forever. The results can change it all. Our cozy little set up. Not perfect but not awful either. God please work your miracles. Please.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear this news, Kim. I am praying for your mom, for you, for those who are helping diagnose and heal. Grace, please, Lord.

    ReplyDelete